World Leading Solution Now in New Zealand
Only available in the best equipped and most effective clinics and hospitals in Europe and Asia, the PelviCenter is now available in New Zealand – and exclusively at the Coregood Institute.
This high tech, leading edge device from Germany has revolutionised the way pelvic floor disorders are treated.
Safe and Highly Effective
It has been medically proven to be a safe, non-surgical solution for many common pelvic, back, urinary and sexual health issues in women and men.
In the treatment of incontinence, the PelviCenter has been medically and irrefutably proven to have a comparable success rate to the expected outcomes of surgery – not just immediately after treatment, but 12 months later.
As well as strengthening the pelvic floor muscles, it can also help prevent and control prolapse, optimise erection, intensify orgasm and reduce back pain and instability – benefits not available from surgery or drug therapy.
The Best Non-Surgical Treatment for Stress Urinary Incontinence
An independent study has confirmed the PelviCenter to be the most effective non-surgical treatment option for Stress Urinary Incontinence in the world today.
The randomised, double-blind, placebo controlled study (the most reliable study that can be undertaken) measured the immediate and long term response rates following treatment using the PelviCenter.
The results, published in the highly respected US-based Journal of Urology, have proven that treatment using the PelviCenter:
- delivers a 75% success rate immediately following treatment – pelvic floor muscle training (‘PFMT’) typically delivers a 15%-56% success rate
- delivers long lasting results with the success rate still at 70% after 12 months (Typically, PFMT results quickly fade following treatment).
The PelviCenter also compares favourably with surgical options which offer success rates of 56%-98% after one year (but with much greater associated risk).
Stimulating and Training Muscle Function
The PelviCenter uses Trans Pelvic Magnetic Stimulation (TPMS) to trigger small electrical currents in the nerves which, in turn, lead to comfortable but strong contractions of the pelvic floor muscles. With hundreds of contractions per treatment session, the function, coordination and strength of the pelvic floor is improved.
What Conditions Can the PelviCenter Treat?
The PelviCenter is recognised worldwide for its efficacy in treating many common Pelvic Floor Disorders, including:
What Are the Advantages of Treatment?
This medically proven technology is a safe, non-surgical solution for many common pelvic, urinary and sexual health issues, offering the patient many benefits:
- proven to be 100% safe with no negative side effects
- comparable results to surgery (but without the risks)
- pain free
- remain fully clothed at all times
- easy and comfortable treatment – no need to do physical exercises
- non invasive – no drugs, no injections, no probes, no electrodes, no surgery
- fully automated
- relevant muscles that need training are identified immediately
- initial results are typically noticeable after only 2-3 treatments, and
- can also strongly improve sexual function and performance.
A Typical Treatment Plan
After an initial assessment, an appropriate treatment plan can be recommended.
However, a standard treatment plan usually involves 16 treatments, preferably 2-3 times per week (but not on consecutive days). Each treatment is 25 minutes long.
Treatments are started at a low intensity and gradually built to higher intensity depending on your progress.
Initial results are typically noticeable after just 2-3 treatments.
Treatment is not possible when:
- you are pregnant
- you have metal implanted in your pelvic area, such as: joint replacements, surgical clips and metal IUDs or piercings
- you have electronic implants (pacemaker)
- you have epilepsy
- you’ve had surgery in the pelvic area in the previous 3 weeks, and/or
- you have a severe cardiac arrhythmia.